Congratulations to the following GTA Brews Members that won medals at the Cowtown Yeast Wranglers Homebrew Roundup 2018:
- Mike Vandervoot, Best of Show 4th place for his American IPA, "Mosaic IPA"
- Mike Vandervoot, 1st place in American IPA category, again for his "Mosaic IPA"
- Iain Robertson with co-brewer Shawn Ruff, 3rd place in Dark Lager and Amber Hybrid for their entry, "What Is A Schwarzbier?"
- Clayton Hoy, 1st place in the Bock category for his Eisbock, "Eis Eis Bockby"
And a special mention for first time winner:
- Emery Soos, with a 3rd place win in the Scottish and Irish Ale category with his Irish Red: "Kiss My Red Blarney"
Congratulations to all of you for doing us proud!
Did you know that GTA Brews will ship your entry for free for select competitions? Click here for more information