Homebrewing experience is not a requirement to become a member. We are welcoming to people of all experience levels and genders. If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com.
Membership dues are $20/year plus $5 initiation fee for new (or lapsed) members. This is setup as a subscription, and automatic renewal occurs 1 year after your sign up date. Your membership subscription can be managed here.
Dues pay for the operation of the club, including administration, club projects, AV equipment, monthly Specials Occasion Permits and more.
Some of the benefits from a membership are:
- Access to our semi-annual grain buys (Fall & Spring)
- Access to our annual hop buy (Winter)
- Attending our monthly club meetings
- Subsidized shipping to homebrew competitions through our club shipping program
- Access to special member-only projects like: club barrel project, and annual homebrew advent calendar
- Discounted rates on club branded merchandise
- Discounts at local and online businesses
- Enjoying the camaraderie of belonging to the most passionate group of brewers around
- Many other benefits geared towards increasing your knowledge on beer and brewing
All members must abide by the GTA Brews Code of Conduct as a condition of membership.
After joining, you’ll be automatically subscribed to our newsletter to make sure you are always in the loop. Please add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your contact list to avoid having our emails filter into spam.