Homebrewing experience is not a requirement to become a member. We are welcoming to people of all experience levels and genders. If you have any questions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Membership Season Runs: Oct 2017 – Sept 2018
Personal Membership for one year is $20, and expires on Oct 1st of each year.
- Available for $15 during the membership drive each September, as an incentive to renew on-time
- After the Spring Grain Buy membership is reduced to $10/year because there are no major bulk buys included after that point
Membership fees pay for the operating of the club, including paying for web services, advertising, club projects, AV equipment, and more.
Some of the benefits from a membership are:
- Access to our semi-annual grain buys (Fall & Spring)
- Access to our annual hop buy (Winter)
- Attending our monthly club meetings
- Listen to presentations about brewing process, beer styles, and more
- Get feedback on your beer from other club members, including BJCP judges
- Access to special member-only projects like: club barrel project, and annual homebrew advent calendar
- Discounted rates on club branded merchandise
- Discounts at Toronto Brewing
- Discounts at other beer related businesses
- Enjoying the camaraderie of belonging to the most passionate group of brewers around
- Many other benefits geared towards increasing your knowledge on beer and brewing
After joining, you’ll be automatically subscribed to our newsletter to make sure you are always in the loop with club events and projects
Family Membership Upgrade ($5)
This upgrade to our Personal Membership give you the ability to bring a spouse or family member to club meetings and events.
Visit our store to upgrade your existing Personal Membership to a Family Membership