We’re very excited to announce our 2018 Brewer of the Year entry drive for GTA Brews! Last year we ranked 4th overall as a club, and we are determined to up our rank this year. The Brewer of the Year circuit is a Canadian homebrewing competition circuit which tracks the results of the its top points earned by individually, and per club.
- 3 pts are awarded for Gold wins.
- 2 pts for Silver
- 1 pt for bronze
To help make shipping easier and far less expensive, we will now collect entries at Toronto Brewing, monthly meetings, and also at the address listed on the spreadsheet. Select competitions will have FREE SHIPPING for paid members to encourage participation. These selected competitions are indicated on the spreadsheet.
Check the sheet below for upcoming competitions and our shipping dropoff deadlines. You can click the comp. names in the spreadsheet to be taken to the competition’s registration page, or you can click here for a list of circuit competition times.
- Entries are paid for and labeled in accordance with that competition’s rules
- Your entries are individually wrapped in bubble wrap (REQUIRED)
- You indicate “GTA Brews” as your club when registering your entries
- You drop off your entries at Toronto Brewing Co. or a club meeting before the entry deadline.
- You sign up for the shipping AFTER you’ve signed up for the competition (each competition has an entry cap).
The more submissions, the greater chance of racking up points so register whatever you’ve got (especially the great stuff!) Shipping costs may vary by month but will typically be around $4 an entry.
Here’s our guide with useful tips entering competitions.