Please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re very excited to announce our club shipping program for the 2019 Brewer of the Year circuit. Last year we ranked 2nd overall as a club, and we are aiming for #1 this year! This program makes competition participation much less expensive for club members. If you are new to competitions, please read our BJCP Competition Guide for some tips to help you succeed.
*Changes for 2019* We've expanded our shipping program to all BOTY competitions. Shipping through the club is subsidized down to $1/bottle, which includes packaging materials and shipping. All entries must be packaged in 12 oz (355 mL) longneck bottles, otherwise they will not fit into our cardboard bottle shippers. Other bottle shapes and sizes will not be accepted.
If you wish to use other bottle shapes or sizes, you are welcome to package your entries at home, and drop off a sealed box. In this case you will not be charged the $1/bottle, but you still need to register the same way.
Entry Drop Off Locations
We have arranged several drop off locations to maximize the opportunity for participation. Each location has a different drop off deadline according to our expected collection date. See the competition list below for exact dates (requires membership login).
How to Participate
- Register your entries on the competition software, and declare “GTA Brews” as club
- Most competitions have entry caps, so make sure there is space left in the competition before registering to ship with the club
- Package entries in 12 oz (355 mL) longneck bottles
- Pay your entry fees to the competition, then print bottle labels
- Attach bottle labels to bottles according to competition instructions
- Usually elastic band
- Register for club shipping using the links below, and pay the shipping fee
- Pre-packaged boxes are exempt from the shipping fee
- Print a copy of your shipping order
- Drop off entries at preferred drop-off locations before the associated deadline
- Check the deadline for your drop off location below
- Bring the printed copy of your shipping order along with your entries
- We'll send you the tracking link when the entries have shipped
Competitions (login to view):
This content is only available for GTA Brews Members. Please visit our membership page to join today!
If you are already a member, don't forget to Log In!