We’re very excited to announce our 2018 Brewer of the Year entry drive for GTA Brews! Last year we ranked 4th overall as a club, and we are determined to up our rank this year. The Brewer of the Year circuit is a Canadian homebrewing competition circuit which tracks the results of the its top points earned by individually, and per club.
- 3 pts are awarded for Gold wins.
- 2 pts for Silver
- 1 pt for bronze
To help make shipping easier and far less expensive, we will now collect entries at Toronto Brewing, Brew North, monthly meetings, and UANS International. Select competitions will have FREE SHIPPING for paid members to encourage participation. These selected competitions will be indicated on the shipping sign-up form.
- Entries are paid for and labeled in accordance with that competition's rules
- Your entries are individually wrapped in bubble wrap
- You indicate “GTA Brews” as your club when registering your entries
- You drop off your entries at designated drop-off point before the deadline.
- You sign up for the shipping AFTER you've signed up for the competition (each competition has an entry cap).
The more submissions, the greater chance of racking up points so register whatever you’ve got (especially the great stuff!). Competitions with FREE shipping will be clearly marked, as will the odd one that do require a small fee.
Here's our guide with useful tips entering competitions.
Competition Shipping Forms:
This content is only available for GTA Brews Members. Please visit our membership page to join today!
If you are already a member, don't forget to Log In!