Please RSVP using the form below to help us track expected attendees and make sure we hit our required quorum!
Date: Sunday March 6th, 2022
Time: 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Special note: When joining the Zoom meeting, please ensure your display name is your first AND last name! This will assist with attendance.
GTA Brews Members: You must login to see the link and password. If you have logged in and cannot see them, please refresh the page.
The annual GTA Brews AGM will be conducted from 8:00PM-9:30 PM on Sunday March 6th, 2022. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this will be hosted virtually using Zoom, however we hope to make this an exciting annual in-person event in the future. To reach the quorum required to hold the meeting we need 43+ members to attend, so please mark your calendars and plan to attend!
The meeting will be chaired by current President, David Larocque.
As an incorporated homebrew club, we are required to hold an AGM each year going forward to conduct official club business such as:
- Election of Board members
- Sharing our latest financial statement with members
- Amending Corporate by-laws
- Conducting other club business and sharing other club updates
- Welcome & Call to Order
- Motion: Accept the Agenda as read
- Motion: Accept Minutes from AGM 2021
- Review of the current Board of Directors & Appointed Officers
- Presentations: Year in Review / Survey Feedback / Looking forward to 2022
- Review of the Code of Conduct
- Financial Update
- Motion: Waive appointment of public accountant
- Formal Q&A Session
- Informal Q&A Session