Click Here to go to the main competition page and register!
Our popular seasonal homebrew competition is back for 2021, in virtually judged format! As usual, we will be accepting all styles of beer, mead, and cider. Since this is our small competition, entry will be restricted to GTA Brews members only.
This seasonal competition is designed to be a “low stakes” introduction to BJCP competitions for club members to enter their beers for feedback and fun. The focus is on providing excellent feedback, so we keep the entry cap and fee low. Our hope is that lots of first-time entrants will find themselves on the winners list and be motivated to continue entering competitions. This competition will be judged by BJCP Judges according to the 2015 BJCP Guidelines.
If this if your first competition, please read our BJCP Competition Guide for tips on entering. If you aren’t sure which category to enter your beer, bring it to a club meeting, or email: email@example.com
Entry Registration Open: July 15th, 2021
Entry Deadline: Aug 21st, 2021
Virtual Judging: Aug 23rd – 25th, 2021
Cost of Entry: $8 per entry
• First homebrew competition? Use the code FIRSTCOMP for $2 discount per entry
• 3 bottles per entry
Payment: Paypal Only
Styles Accepted: All BJCP Beer/Mead/Cider styles
• 1 entry per classic style subcategory (1-26, C1, M1)
• 2 entries per specialty category (21B, 27-34, C2, M2-M4) must be different beers
• Max 3 entries per person, with an overall limit of 150 paid entries.
• This competition is only open to entrants with active GTA Brews membership
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER SHOWDOWN V2 from James Kennedy Film Company Inc. on Vimeo.