Muddy York Brewing Co.
22 Cranfield Road, Toronto, Ontario, M4B 3H1 MAP
This month we have three exciting meeting elements!
- Guest Presenter: Chris Saunders from Escarpment Laboratories
- New Format for Structured Tasting
- Monthly Swap: Bottle Exchange - No sign-up required! Just bring a 6 pack of your finest brews and you'll receive a randomized 6-pack to take home! Please try to include your name, beer name and style on the label/sticker.
We are going back to our gracious host, Muddy York Brewing Co! We request that everyone spend some money to support our wonderful host. Don't forget to buy some bottles from their shop!
First time? Read our Monthly Meeting overview!
Bringing Beer to Share: Do you want everyone to have a chance to taste your beer? Great! There are usually 40+ people at each meeting so we recommend bringing at least:
- Four 355mL bottles, two 650mL bottles, or a growler
- Recipe notes – people will want to know what you did to make your beer
- If you are looking for help troubleshooting or really want constructive feedback, consider attending the Structured Tasting.
- Of course, feedback isn’t just limited to one meeting component.
Don’t forget to bring your tasting glass!
- Structured Tasting: 7:00-7:30 PM:
- A group of the most eager homebrewers gathers to get&give feedback to anyone that wants thoughtful feedback on their beer before people’s palates get fatigued
- *New Format* for Sept 2018
- See the description below for details
- No Sign Up Required, first-come first-served
- Announcements: ~7:50 PM – The club President welcomes everyone to the meeting and makes announcements about upcoming events and activities
- Pro Brewer Q&A: 8:00-8:30 PM – Chris Saunders from Escarpment Laboratories
- Mingle: 8:30-10:00 PM we have:
- Last Brewer Standing - Re-cap of Round 1
- More Sampling: Stick around to socialize and share more homebrew as LBS goes on in the background
- Clean Up: 10:00 PM – All the fun comes at a price. Please stick around for a few minutes and help us straighten up! Your help is greatly appreciated.
- Bottle Swap: Pick up your randomized 6-pack at the door before you leave!
Pro Brewer & Presenter – Chris Saunders
New Structured Tasting Format
Membership & Guest Attendance
Due to AGCO requirements for serving home-brewed beer under SOP (Special Occasion Permit), club membership is required to attend monthly meetings. However, prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting as a guest to check us out before committing to membership.
Attend once and you'll want to keep coming back, we promise!