Saturday May 12th, 2018
6:00 – 10:00 PM
Junction Craft Brewing
This party will celebrate 5 years of GTA Brews as well as how much our local homebrew community has grown. There will be plenty of homebrew being poured (both draft and bottle), and lots of other fun stuff! Get excited, this is party is gonna be epic!
Here’s some of the things you can expect:
– Limited edition 5 Year Anniversary tasting glass
(Sponsored by: Toronto Brewing)
– Birthday Cake – Enough for the whole crowd!
(Sponsored by: Cakes Cove)
– Keynote address and toast by Club President, Eric Cousineau!
– Dozen or so homebrews on tap, brewed just for the event!
– Homebrew sharing and feedback from your homebrew peers
– Announcing the Spring Showdown winners!
– Camraderie with fellow homebrewers
If you are interested in bringing a 19L keg to the event, please sign up here.
Not a Paid Member yet?
As with our regular montly meetings, we do allow non-members to attend as one-time guests. The purpose of allowing guests is to encourage them to become full members after seeing how awesome the club is. Guests will be asked to sign a waiver at the sign in desk.
Existing members, don’t forget that you can upgrade to Family Membership for only $5. This allows you to bring a spouse or family member to all club meetings and events.
After Party Items
5 Yr Anniversary Eric’s Speech